Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Friday, January 14, 2005

cling and clatter brings chatter

I guess those red flags lasted a bit longer than I had expected...and quite honestly, I don't think they are gone just yet. But I'm working on that. It's a good thing it's Friday because this week certainly needs to be over for me. I'm not quite ready to tackle next week yet but that's just fine.... a cozy weekend at home sounds delightful to me. Although, I realize that's just silly because I know I won't sit still for long. Too much to do. Many places to go, people to see and what not.

The good news is, I've got a few happy times and trips coming up soon. All domestic and so far nothing international has been confirmed but don't get me started on that topic. Three concerts, no...FOUR concerts in the next 4 weeks. That always equals a smile on Shamma's face. February will bring Valentines Day at which time I will surely blog about the silliness and consumerism which drives this holiday and then I'll probably try to justify why it is that I enjoy it so much and how I plan to someday make either New Years or Valentine's Day the big Holiday in my life. (Or better yet, maybe I'll just decide that Sweetest Day will be the big holiday for me. Then again, no. Sweetest Day is in October. Already too many things going on in October.) A road trip up the coast at the end of the month will bring good music, good company and a little trip down memory lane. SLO really is behind the times, but it's great for that reason.

And with that, the random chatter ends...happy Friday...

Recommended song o' the day.... ~ The Past and Pending ~ The Shins ~

ps...happy 2-0 to tha 0-5 ...let's make it a great year, shall we?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home