Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Monday, November 08, 2004

Forgetting and forgiving

As of late, I have been uncontrollably forgetful. Not with good reason either. It isn't as though I am the busiest person in the world and therefore can't keep my priorities straight. Nope. Just forgetful. Being forgetful directly makes me feel irresponsible. Which, for a girl who moved out on her own at 17, is incredibly frustrating. So if you happen to live in SD county, you may have heard me yell expletives last night upon realizing I had forgotten a concert date that I had been looking forward to for over a week. So I kindly have asked forgiveness from the lovely person who was supposed to be my concert partner in crime last night. As for my other bouts of forgetfulness, I don't think the billing department of my credit card company will be as forgiving of me for forgetting to pay the bill on time. We'll see. Maybe I can buy them lunch or something...I know a really good Thai place those bill collectors might enjoy.

~ You Got Me All Wrong -- Dios Malo ~

That's it. I'm probably forgetting to do something important right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home