Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Friday, November 05, 2004

from fireworks to fireplaces...

Damn that K-dubb. He's so smart. He stole my thought. I don't want to talk about politics anymore either. On to more important things... what a show last night!! I feel satisfied and fulfilled. Luke was back for a moment, kept calling Ryan 'Chino' - priceless. Seth is growing up and has a bit more confidence and life experience. Marissa freaked out and threw pool furniture in the pool. It was even better with TiVo. Freeze framing that scream was a pretty great idea. Good job Lana. :-)

My fingers are freezing. My mug of hot chocolate this morning did nothing for my sleepiness. I didn't even have time to stop at *bucks on the way to work. But at least Britt had a fabulous hair day yesterday. :-)

It's chilly out today. I don't think we're in summer anymore Toto. It seems like a minute ago I was at a fabulous Fourth of July beach party with the coolest peeps in town. I look forward to a colorful scarf or two, hot chocolate nights, down comforters, holidays, fireplaces, seeing my breath in the air, Christmas cookies and lights, and those random 80 degree weather winter days on the beach. Luckily, this winter I won't have to spend so many nights freezing in that damn alleyway. :-)

Wow, every part of this email ended with a smiley face. How's that for positivity?!

XO Smile like you have a cool secret XO


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home