Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Happy Anniversary!!

Dearest Blog,

Yippee! We've made it a week together! This relationship has lasted longer than most lipstick I buy. I've really enjoyed this time we've spent together. I don't know if you've noticed but, Kevin, Pat, and even Clark are floating around in the blog universe too! It's all very exciting. It's like a new toy. A new adult like toy. Hey now, get your mind out of the gutter Blog! Not THAT kind of adult toy. But still very satisfying nonetheless.

I often find myself wondering what to write about though...Should I write about the bizarre dreams I have and how the combination of a persons computer background and a funny/lame cartoon movie aimed at mid-20's males led me to dream about MattDamon? Or should I write about the crazy childhood memories I have or maybe the next vacation I want to take?? Blog, I just get so discouraged sometimes. Oh well...Maybe something exciting will happen to me today and I can write about it tomorrow.

Nonetheless, thanks Blog, for a great first week together. May there be many more in our future.

XO Smile cause it's awesome XO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home