Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Announcement

Well, I have an announcement to make. Or I guess I should say, "we" have an announcement to make. After almost a year of dating...and many, many days and nights of weighing the pros and cons of this decision...IT finally happened. I knew, that with my age and mind set it would take the one and only the one to get me to say "yes" to this question. And Sunday night, after a lovely weekend with my wonderful boyfriend, I said "yes" without hesitation (okay maybe a little hesitation) when Clark pulled out a small box, opened it and asked..."will you watch Empire Strikes Back with me?" So there you go folks, I wanted you all to hear from me before you heard from anyone else. I have finally seen the Empire Strikes Back. My first Star Wars movie in my life. I do indeed know what a Jedi mind trick is, what Cloud City looks like, and how Luke finally heard who his father was. It was a moment. A life changing moment that I will remember for the rest of my life and will someday tell my children and grandchildren about the first time I saw Empire Strikes Back.

Thank you all for your support and well wishes during this wonderful time in my life.

Love, Shannon

1 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger *britt* said…

    congratulations! be careful though, people might start inquiring as to when you'll be hearing the pitter patter of little ewok feet...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home