Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Thursday, February 24, 2005

See, you're my favorite star...

It's raining in Rome today. 81 degrees and sunny in PuntaCana. San Diego? Well, good ol' SD is a bit confused. You see, the weather report still calls for showers and thunderstorms, but upon venturing out of my office-cave for lunch...I see that it's beautiful out there. And it's quite amazing how a few minutes in the sun can change my mood. I feel so good on sunny days. I made it a point to leave all my sunglasses at home for these few days. That way, when the sun peaks it's shining face out of the looming clouds, I'll be able to enjoy it and all it's glory. Yes, I may occasionally squint a bit thus creating tiny imperfections in the space between my brows, but at least my body, eyes and soul will get to share in it's brilliant glow...even if only for a few moments.


Song o' the day...Sweet Dreams by Gregory Page.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger *britt* said…

    imperfections are not possible considering everyone's face is perfect!

    except Michael Jackson, he's all jacked up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home