Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Friday, August 26, 2005

the moment when your addictions no longer hide the truth

if you see me at a concert, please call authorities immediately. For your safety, please do not try to approach me directly. Let the proper authorities assess and resolve the situation as they see fit. Thank you, and good luck with your day.

in related news...

dear ticketmaster,
If i login to your system and try to purchase tickets for an upcoming concert, please decline my credit card or immediately kick me out of your system. This is step 2 in a 12 step program developed for "people like me", I hope that you will see the benefit of helping me with my addiction. Please also note, that I will most certainly call you and try to explain my way out of this request at some point in the (possibly near) future. I ask that you uphold this orignial request and again deny me the ability to purchase concert tickets should i try to do so. If necessary, you have my permission to call local authorities or my boyfriend to help calm the situation. thank you for your understanding.

song o the day... be mine...david gray (who happens to be playing a show in san diego the day before my birthday!!! but alas, i am no longer allowed to buy concert tix...right?!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home