Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Confession time...

right now... at this moment... today... I wish I didn't live at the Grand house. It's not the fault of the guys and it's certainly not the fault of Clark. But at this moment, I just am not comfortable. I miss the estrogen. The various smells of incense and candles. The coming and going that used to occur. I thought I would be okay spending the majority of my time upstairs but it turns out it's not as 'okay' as I expected. I just feel incredibly restless. I don't expect the guys to sit downstairs and watch the Cooking Network with me or anything so all the baseball games and "cartoons" are to be expected. And let's all simultaneously remind me that this was, in fact, my choice. A choice I felt was good for many reasons. It's only a couple months right? I didn't realize that I've only been there 1 WEEK until someone asked me last night when I moved in. I found myself saying "oh a few weeks ago, a month maybe... wait no, it's actually only been a week. One week today actually..."

I am happy being with Clark all the time, finding our own place just can't come soon enough. I look forward to the day when we don't have to keep two lives of possessions in one 14 x 12 room...and a storage unit.

Song o' the day...'Chocolate'...Snow Patrol

"Goodness knows I saw it coming*Or at least I'll claim I did*But in truth I'm lost for words..."

1 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger *britt* said…

    my house can be a sanctuary... we have a spare key!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home