Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Thursday, May 26, 2005

fast as molasses

the jury is still out whether or not this slow, little-by-little move is better or worse that the rush of a full move in one weekend (or one day as some may do). on the one hand, i've been able to take my time deciding what is important to take, what can be stored, what can be donated, and what should just be disposed of. on the other, it may be better to just get it done all at once. fast and painful like a Band-Aid being ripped off. well, in any case it's almost done now and i will have inherited four new lovely roommates. last night, i practiced being the girl in the house by buying flowers and making dinner for Clark and Pat. i hope to cook more often as i'm usually better at cooking for multiple people than just one. i was even blaring the lovely Jane (amazing, beautiful, awe worthy Jane...) while cooking dinner and even started her cd over again as we sat down at the table to eat.

i'm comfy in my new home already. i have my morning routine down thanks to my sparkling clean shower/bathroom area. i have my milk steamer and chai/soy combo. i have a place to put my groceries. i have a spot for my Sake (the fish...not the drink). i have a spot for my sake (the drink...not the fish). i have a side of the room. but... i still don't have my dresser...

song o' the day...Go...Common

* smile like you're on the count of three *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home