Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

plans/agendas/meetings/etc...

phew...for not doing much i sure have been doing a lot. everyday there's a dinner or meeting, piece of furniture to go look for or doing of some sort, in and out of these office walls. Which is good I guess. keeping me busy, out of trouble and having fun (for the most part). Few things I'm loving': all the yummy food, good company and photo ops thanks to these gatherings; good tunes; new sightings (read: ever been to a sneaker exhibit?); Things I'm over: furniture shopping but not finding what i'm looking for; feeling "overwhelmed".

All kinds of excitement coming up though! I don't think I've ever looked forward to the summer ending until now. August brings visits from my lovely sister, my lovely mother, Mr & Mrs Anderson and maybe even a surprise guest appearance by Kendra(??!!). Not to mentioned the highly anticipated Coldplay concert. Come to think of it, September is actually looking pretty quiet. The latest excitement comes thanks to Britt and her invitation to join her in Japan. Looks like that will be happening around the second week in October. More details to follow...Many good things to look forward to, so next time I try to whine about work/life stuff...ummm, tell me to chill.

song o' the day..."don't go away"...oasis...haven't heard this song in ages...it's awesome

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home