Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Friday, June 30, 2006

Happier.

Happy New Year! A time for new beginnings and the start of something good. Like a really, really good week. or month. or year!

I had a blast last night watching Gusterlicious on the Hornblower and the only thing missing was Clark. I literally had all my fellow Guster luvas around me – except the guy who introduced me to them. While Clark was stuck at his office, Britt, Travis, Luke, Kevin, Jason, Tyler and friends were all enjoying the beautiful sunset, navy seal training action, and sweet sounds of Guster. As I’ve recently discovered though – I only seem to go to shows where I can get good pictures. There’s got to be some messed up psychological reason for that. Don’t waste your time analyzing though. It’s far too time consuming. and the results aren’t very interesting.

Countdown is officially beginning: 365 days to go. Mark your calendars.

xoxox
song o’ the day …. ‘Happier’ …Guster Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home