Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Dear Mr. Jones

For the last year I've feared that it could come to this. And apparently it has. I warned that I would leave the side of my dearest Cowboys if the Dallas Cowboys signed Terrell 'troublemaker' Owens...And it appears that's the route they're going. This is the difference between male and female fans I suppose. Getting all "emotionally involved". I have no ties to Dallas nor Texas, so I have no reason to stay a supportive fan with T.O. on the team. I guess my 23 years of unconditional love and support does have a condition and they just HAD to go and point that out, didn't they? Oh well, I haven't been able to find my favorite Cowboys blanket in over a year, so I guess it was a sign. Now, they'll probably go out an win the damn SuperBowl in '07. That would be SO like them.


song o' the day... Come Pick Me Up ... Ryan Adams.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home