Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Thursday, October 27, 2005

just thinking about...


birthday week is in full effect. less than a week ago, i didn't even remember that my 23rd was approaching but with 3 concerts, and a romantical dinner at "the spot", it certainly feels like my birthday...and what do you know, it actually is (almost)! I'm way over the jetlag and now just focusing my energies on fun and (gasp!) work. Things are good right now. really good actually. Being away from Clark really made an impact on us both and as if we didn't adore each other enough before... we actually do even more now. awww...have a toothache yet? or just nausea? yeah, me too.


m-raz last night, DGray tonight and PMac tomorrow... sounds like birthday week to me.


song o the day...i hope tomorrow is like today...guster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home