Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Skittles and David Gray...

Now that's what I call 3pm.

It's funny, I still check their blogs regularly. Like, there's some crazy chance that they've updated it. They haven't. Though I still check. Only to be let down, time and time again. I suppose I could just call to see how they are doing...but then again, no. Blog "talk" is different than phone talk. I guess once they are no longer down the street, the blogs will have new meaning.

song o' the day... Everybody's Leaving Town...David Gray

1 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger *britt* said…

    i totally check in every once in a while... it's been months, almost a year on one.

    but deep down, i know it will be the same, stagnant, a reminder that they just couldn't hack it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home