Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Friday, October 07, 2005

what have you learned grasshopper?

Well, i know how to say excuse me, ask for a beer or wine, good morning, thank you, before and after meal phrases, and of course, Clarks shoe size. And Kaze Wo Atsumete. but that doesn't count right?

in less than 24 hours, i'll begin my first trek to japan. i'm lucky for many reasons, but one is that i will have britt as my personal tour guide and traveling buddy! we were informed Monday that we will be guests at a junior high school next Thursday to speak about...well, being American I guess. We received a list today of topics the kids would like to hear about which include but are not limited to...
"eating habit breakfast snack popular food How do you stay healthy? Tell us popular Hollywood stars. Which Japanese food does agree with American? and not agree with?... What is scariness in calamity in America?..."

my brief experience there will be interesting to say the least. I wonder if I will be able to sleep tonight?

Lots of love...see you real soon. Maybe I'll even bring back something Hello Kitty-ish for you.

song o' the day...kaze wo atsumete...happy end

xo smile like you're going somewhere you've always wanted to go... xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home