Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Monday, June 19, 2006

more wine please.

My darling Lana-banana so kindly reminded me that I haven’t updated this blog action lately. Lots going on actually. Fun in the Sun every weekend. Wedding planning. Concerts galore, although not as many as Wilson has on the books.

Speaking of which…Doesn’t the bass player from Gomez look like Clark (but with more beers)??!
---------------- >

This week takes me to LA for a quick concert road trip with fellow music luva buddy. Should make for a sleepy Friday. Then hopefully another on the 29th, crossing my fingers. And then week o’ 4th of July goodness commences with the arrival of (drum roll please) Matt PcCloskey and Pat McCloskey! Hooray! It’s a toss up – I can’t decide who I’m more excited to see! The first week of July brings the birthdays of 2 lovely ladies and 2 lovely men. All my favorite people seem to be born around the same time! What can I say – I have a thing for Cancers. Always have.

Work is going well. Just super busy planning for this that and the other thing. This past weekend took me to Sea World with my BFF for a few hours for what seemed like the longest day ever. Started at 7:30am in OB and ended around 4am in PB and an inevitable call for a ride home to my darling future hubby. And somehow, I’m still exhausted.


How’s that for a vague blog? xoxox

Song o’ the day… Hamoa Beach …Gomez Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home