Nonetheless...

A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness

Friday, March 24, 2006

OCDHDTV...

it's weird, because i am constantly making fun of Clark for his OCD-ish quirks...but i find myself eating not only eating donuts and french fries with forks these days...but i realized that when i get a water from the vending machine i'll only get it from the E-7 row. even though the same water is in rows E3 thru E9. it sucked when the water was out in that row and i had to wait for it to be filled.

at least i'm drinking water again.

song o' the day... steal away...robbie dupree

xoxo

1 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    When I would get water out of the vending machine downstairs, I did the EXACT same thing. I think E7 was my spot too! Now I get water at Costco...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home